mardi 11 septembre 2007

My first TV journal

The Simpsons: who doesn't know this famous family. This series is written by Matt Groening. The action takes place in Springfield city in U.S.A. There are many cities with the same name; consequently we don’t really know where the action takes place. In this series, there are many characters. At first, there is Homer Simpson, the father in this spectacular family. He is a big man and he has three hairs on his head. He doesn’t like his job and he has many troubles in his life; with his children, his wife, his friends, his neighbour and in his work. Secondly, there is Marge Simpson, the mother of this family. She has blue hair, she’s tall. She’s always here for her family but she’s often angry because her husband and her boy are often in trouble. Bart is the oldest child in the family. He is always in trouble, he likes to skateboard and he hates school. In the middle, they have Lisa; Lisa is the brain in the family. She love school, she doesn’t have many friends and she plays saxophone. Last, there is Maggie, the baby in the family. She’s always in her pyjamas and she doesn't talk.

3 commentaires:

Andréanne a dit…

Hi ! you have a beautiful name :p your blog is nice. I don't really watch this TV show.. so I plan to ask you question for learn more about The Simpsons. One of my question is : In this TV show , where the action take place? I plan to ask you one question about the caracter : Krusty
Please write on my blog too!

Marilyne a dit…

Hi Andréanne! It makes me very happy to see your blus isn't bugged like some others, I can't read them... I understand your choice, this family is so funny!
I will ask you "Did you watch this series before the English course?" and "How did they solve the problem." Maybe, I will ask you more, be ready!

josyboo a dit…

Hi my blogs sister. there is the questions am gone ask you: does Sideshow Bob get an audience? How did Bart and Lisa find that krusty had normal feet? Did Krusty the Clown forgive the police department and Homer? Do you think that the Simpsons is a good show to see,a good influence?
see you tomorrow
josee