mardi 20 novembre 2007

The last assigment, my opinion.

First of all, the idea for this exercise is original and interesting. For my last TV journal, I would like to tell you that this TV show is really funny. It’s the most popular family in a TV show in the world. It’s not a show where you learn a lot because the first goal for the producer is to entertain you. If you like a program where you can laugh a lot, watch this program. When I was watching the show, I didn’t learn things about life or about other things. The family is really common and the actions were just really crazy. Most of the time, Homer took Bart by this neck when he did a bad thing and he shook him for that. It’s always the same thing but the actions or the situations are not the same. In short, I learned some new words in my writing summaries but, in the show, the expressions are common and I didn’t learn other words or other expressions when I watched the show on my TV.

1 commentaire:

Jane a dit…

Nice job on your blog--your posts are interesting. Some pictures would have added more interest, but I'm pleased to see you made corrections in your text.